This page is incomplete; many situational dialogue lines are missing. If you have knowledge of any missing dialogue lines, please contact the Curator.
All Steel Meridian crewmembers available from Ticker are female, and have the same naming conventions as Kuva Liches: a first name and a surname, with harsh sounds and many consonants. Each has a short, three-sentence bio. The possible combinations are listed below.
- Curr Fizkigu
- Odukk Kagg
- Nemm Udibe
- Bred in high-security tube batch beneath the waters of Uranus.
- Cloned from supposedly prime officer stock later discovered to have been sourced via Darvo Bek.
- ‘Defective’ genes deliberately introduced by unknown saboteur.
- Decanted from tube prematurely.
- Decanted from tube in the thick forests of Earth.
- Judged possibly defective shortly after decanting and considered for extermination.
- One of many Grineer troops bred on Sedna within earshot of the Rathuum.
- Decanted from salvaged tube by Steel Meridian sympathiser; partially indoctrinated; forcibly recovered by Grineer troops.
- Stood guard over Kuva Fortress tissue dissolution and nutrient paste preparation facility.
- Aced officer training; showed no initial sign of resisting Queens’ command.
- Billeted among the Arid regiments of Mars.
- Assigned to Tusk patrol on the Plains of Eidolon.
- Challenged superior officer to single combat; won the bout, stole a weapon, shot several guards, and escaped in the ensuing chaos.
- Made a breakout pact with a fellow Queen-resistant Grineer. Both survived the escape.
- Refused to execute a captive, was imprisoned for insubordination, overpowered guard, and escaped.
- Tried to destroy command centre along with self and unexpectedly survived.
- Accidentally destroyed barracks during routine grenade practice. Joined Steel Meridian out of self-preservation.
- While imprisoned and awaiting execution for treason, was broken out by a mysterious saviour figure known only as ‘Clem’.
- Killed commanding officer, went on the run, and eventually took sanctuary with Steel Meridian.
- Made covert contact with Steel Meridian and was broken out along with fellow sympathisers.
- Hijacked a Grineer Crewship and defected to Steel Meridian.
- Escaped from Grineer Galleon on a Ramsled, boarded a Corpus ship, and lived secretly in the duct system for several months.
- Came to the aid of a beleaguered Tenno operative and was told of the existence of Steel Meridian.
- Surrendered to Tenno operatives during raid on a Grineer facility and was allowed to affiliate to Steel Meridian.
- Is convinced she knows the date of her own death.
- When alone in quarters, listens to Skeg music played extremely loudly.
- Does not like to be around mirrors.
- Is planning to make contact with and liberate others like herself.
- Feels guilty for having attempted to destroy the Silver Grove.
- Wary of others.
- Has a weakness for Ostron chimurr.
- Intends to leave any possessions to the Ventkids of Fortuna upon her death.
- Has attempted several times to learn the Shawzin. Is on her third.
- Can be overheard counting the hours until her next fight.
- Appears to believe that machines have souls.
When being assigned to the Railjack
“Reporting for duty.”
“This is the one? So be it.”
These are quotes said by the crewmember as she wanders the ship in between tasks.
“We used to pass the time sniffin’ spent ammo casings. Sometimes I’ll de-cap a round, just to get a whiff of musky vordite base with sharp rubedo notes and a toasty magnesium finish. I’m kidding; we never had fun.”
“Yes, we eat our fallen brothers. We live short. Kids? Family? [short scoff] Not for us. If Grineer live on, it is through our brothers and our sisters… by helping them to live after we have fallen. So shelve your judgement. Luxury makes me nauseous.”
“I did bad things. If I don’t pay for my actions, I don’t own myself. So here I am. With you. Settling my tab. I may have been born as a clone, but I sure as hell ain’t dyin’ as one.”
“I still hear them, calling us to obey. Oh, I want to. Very badly. Always ends with a bulkhead dented, and my hand busted. Disobedience isn’t a choice I only make once. It’s a fah-sukh-ung lifestyle. And it hurts.”
“There are others out there, like me, going it alone, against everything they were created to be. Knowing they’re different, knowing why, knowing they’ll never belong to anything ever again. I’m lucky, but I have a hard time living with that.”
“Piece of advice. Any of the crew want to spend some private time together, just let it happen. Play some music, go for a walk, whatever. Don’t play the hardass. We’re all grown-ups, and life’s too short.”
When being assigned to a role
(if unable) “That’s a negative.”
(if unable) “Not possible.”
(if unable) “Negative.”
(if unable) “No.”
When shooting down a fighter
“Get me to my feet. I can kill a few more.”
“Agh! I am down!
“If I die, I die facing the enemy… with a weapon in my hand.”